As we open our doors, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our guests and our team is our top priority.
Here is a summary of how we will work to provide a safe environment for everyone:
- Employees will perform a daily COVID symptom assessment and stay at home if they are symptomatic. Additionally, they will have their temperature taken and will be sent home if symptoms are present.
- All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate physical distancing and maximum party size guidelines as set by the Kentucky Department of Health and the Governor’s Office.
- Employees will wear facial coverings (except those exempted).
- Employees will be frequently washing their hands.
- Hand sanitizer or hand cleaning materials will be available in common areas.
- We will require guests check in with a TEN20 team member to facilitate physical distancing protocols.
- We will clean and sanitize regularly, including all high touch areas at least every two hours, before and also after each service.
- Additionally, we will clean and sanitize tabletops and chairs between each seating.
What team Ten20 asks from you to keep us all safe and healthy!
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, chills, muscle pains or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- Guests will be required to wear a mask (except those exempted) to enter any brewery areas and will need to wear a mask anytime they are away from their seating area.
- Please be prepared to provide phone and email contact information for everyone in your party so that we may contact you after your visit if necessary.
- Please willingly follow the physical distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and team members.
- Please refrain from congregating in common areas of the brewery or joining another party seated separately from your own.
- Please stay at your table or seating area unless you are ordering or using the restroom.
- Please leave coats and umbrellas in your vehicle if possible.
- To be as safe as possible, we are requesting that parties arrive on time and together. Due to seating and waiting room capacities, we may ask that you wait outside until your reservation time. We are happy to give you a call when your table is ready and a hostess will be at the door ready to assist you.